Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Summary of my problems with Korg PA 50 SD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheoAsk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject: Summary of my problems with Korg PA 50 SD Reply with quote

Hello all,

I would like to sum up briefly the problems I encounter with my new KORG PA 50 SD in this thread. It could help other users too experiencing the same symptoms.

1/ "Style select failed" message when loading styles from SD card. Various sources: some styles designed for PA 80 and PA 50 SD, others for PA 500 or PA 600, and some styles converted from YAMAHA keyboards and Korg i series keyboards...Random...

Someone answered in this forum that the reason is that I use Styles or Sets designed for PA 800 or PA1X keyboards not compatible with PA 50 SD..True...But what about the styles designed for PA 50 or PA 80 or even i-series wuith "Style Select Failed" messages??

Also what is this "DIRECT SD" button? How does it work please? Until now I have loaded styles in USER 1,2,3 banks overwriting previous styles.

Haven't found a solution for this yet

2/ Recording of song records only drums/percussions...

Strange...When I press the "Record" button, it comes up red then I play the keyobard and I can only hear drums and percussions..Not all the time but most of the time.

3/ Restoring data option in MENU not available. When I press on this functionality I get error message...I guess I have to reinstall OS and factory settings from SD card?

4/That's all for now! I have plenty of questions in general, but I don't want to clutter this thread so I'll keep it simple for now.

If the above problems could be solved it would be already great! Smile

Good day.
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:04 am    Post subject: Pa50sd problems Reply with quote

To use the Direct Style Function you need to create a folder called 000.SET

Inside that you nene to create another folder called STYLE

You then copy your user files to that folder, upto 48 styles are allowed for Direct Style Function.
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:06 am    Post subject: Style Select Failed Reply with quote

The style is in compatable with the Pa50sd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: