Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

!!!PLEASE HELP ME, PA50 SD CAN'T READ CARDS!! !!IMPORTANT!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geryson

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:03 pm    Post subject: !!!PLEASE HELP ME, PA50 SD CAN'T READ CARDS!! !!IMPORTANT!!! Reply with quote

I'm using KORG PA50 SD for a few months, and I really love it. I have some MIDI files on my SD card which are often under use, and I'm editing them as I would perform them (that means get the card out from KORG, get in to PC and back many times, maybe an important thing). Some days ago, however, just when I played a file, KORG didn't recognize card at the half of the song and music just stopped with no reason! On the next day, I tried it again, and KORG couldn't even read the card! I tried to format the card two times, didn't work; I tried to use another two cards, didn't work! What could this be? Can I repair my device at home, or should I go to an instrument service with the problem? Question Question Question Crying or Very sad

P.S.: My musical English knowledge might be silly, forgive it to me... Very Happy
Brian007

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try another new card and format it to see if it will see the new card
Geryson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last card I've tried was a brand new card, never used before, so it must be something with the card reader.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: