Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

korg zero edit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karliosis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:58 am    Post subject: korg zero edit Reply with quote

please help!

very new to this forum but can't seem to find an answer anywhere.

i have purchased a korg zero 8 and can't seem to get the korg zero edit software to communicate with the mixer itself.

is there a manual anywhere for the korg zero edit program?

if korg zero is totally incompatible with Mac OS X 10.9.5 how do i delete the install of this software

peace
sudodj

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: korg zero edit Reply with quote

It works fine, but nothing will be detected unless you go to the MIDI menu and set both of the options to "Auto Detect" in the preferences. It's a shame that Korg never bothered doing any post-sales support for these expensive mixers, and that includes never updating the Zero Edit software even once to resolve this bad interface design.
karliosis

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:06 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Big help sudodj..

Works.. Yet to play around with it but seems ok fundamentally

Have you tried to use the software program with ableton or best to run korg zero edit program seperate from ableton?

I'm very happy with the mixer but plenty to learn and hard to find info

If you know anything about how to record the Kaos effect in ableton when channels are in FireWire mode .. Audio audio+midi or midi mode on channel select that would be very handy. In other words if I have a midi keyboard connected to channel 4 and select the channel dial for channel 4 to audio + midi I can't seem to record the final session with the korg zero 8 Kaos effect applied ..

Thanks once again
sudodj

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Ableton I use an APC. I mostly use the Zero 4 as a straight-ahead DJ mixer. I've been playing around with using it to control MIDI hardware and provide a MIDI clock for external drum machines and synths but that's a whole different animal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: