Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg MicroArranger Performances Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
looperboy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:34 pm    Post subject: Korg MicroArranger Performances Question Reply with quote

Hi

Like most people I'm having a lot of difficulty with the microArranger manual.

Is it possible to change the programs assigned to accompaniment tracks in a style by changing the performance? Whenever I change to a new performance from within a style the instruments (programs) assigned to the real time tracks change, but the instruments assigned to the accompaniment tracks stay the same.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this just how it is?

thanks
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:25 pm    Post subject: Korg MicroArranger Performances, Styles, STS Reply with quote

looperboy wrote:
.. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just how it is?

There is nothing you did wrong:
A "Performance" contains settings of Realtime-Tracks (Keyboard Lower, Upper1-3) and is linked to one Style. If you change a performance and STYLE CHANGE in "on", also the Style would change (in case of "off" Style remains unchanged).
A "Style" (better call it Style-Performance) contains all settings of Style-Tracks (accompaniment tracks) and a link to four "STS", where each "STS" contains settings of Realtime-Tracks as mentioned above.
Also an "STS is a "Performance", contains settings of Realtime-Tracks, but STS1-4 are linked with one "Style", to be loaded if a Style is changed. If SINGLE TOUCH is "on" and a Style will be changed, all the four STS are loaded and STS1 is automatically selected, meaning settings of Realtime-Tracks (also effects) will change together with Style-Tracks and its effects. If SINGLE TOUCH is "off" and Style will be selected, Style-Tracks are changed and the four STS are loaded, but Realtime-Tracks are not changed.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: