Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Electribe Sampler 2 - Zero/Empty Sample Bank & Patt
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nasum

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers,

im a new member of this community and i get my electribe today. It works fine but i have one problem. I cant clear the presets of the electribe. I formated my SD card and i updatet the software but i have no Sample folder on my SD card. Its only Korg-electribe-system.
Can somebody explain a idiot how it works?
Thanks!

EDIT: It is not the Sampler its the "normal" Music Production Station.
jpeg

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapterhaus wrote:
I found the factory tones and patterns useful for practicing performing and getting used to my E2S. Thanks for your efforts though, I won't be keeping them forever!

agreed there is some good learning material to get used the unit; but If I delete the factory sounds and use this new blank e2sSample.all will I loose the synth wave single cycle sounds?
3ad3ad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="jpeg"

agreed there is some good learning material to get used the unit; but If I delete the factory sounds and use this new blank e2sSample.all will I loose the synth wave single cycle sounds?[/quote]

Nope, you don't lose the basic single cycle waveforms (or what I would call "oscillators", even though on the ES2, any wav is an "oscillator"). Even if you load the blank .ALL file. Those always stick around, and you start at around slot #19.

3AD
REVIVER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got an ES2 the other day and pretty much immediately loaded the blank pattern file.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a persistent 4/4 pattern programmed into every pattern location and contains the "Hippy" kick specifically on Part 09.

What would be the best way to clear this out across all patterns short of actually going through each one and doing this manually?

EDIT: Whelp, I was feeling bold; so I just created a sort of "blank slate" pattern that cleared out whatever was going on in Part 09 and set all parts to OSC 01 (SAW). Then just saved the pattern 249 (!!!) times across all patterns. Shocked
jpeg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3ad3ad wrote:
[quote="jpeg"

agreed there is some good learning material to get used the unit; but If I delete the factory sounds and use this new blank e2sSample.all will I loose the synth wave single cycle sounds?

Nope, you don't lose the basic single cycle waveforms (or what I would call "oscillators", even though on the ES2, any wav is an "oscillator"). Even if you load the blank .ALL file. Those always stick around, and you start at around slot #19.

3AD[/quote]

Thanks
Re-Member
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korg actually has an official file you can download from their website now. Load it from an external memory card and it will wipe out all the sample memory to a clean state.
Roland Juno-60, SH-101, TR-606, MC-505, Casio CZ-101, Yamaha DX100, DX11, Kawai R-50e // Korg R3, microSTATION, Monotribe, MS-20 Mini, SQ-1, minilogue, electribe sampler, Volca series: Bass, Keys, Beats, Sample, FM, Kick, Moog Theremin
Cade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-Member wrote:
Korg actually has an official file you can download from their website now. Load it from an external memory card and it will wipe out all the sample memory to a clean state.

Thanks, "clear preset sample data" file can be found here: http://www.korg.com/us/support/download/software/0/368/3066/

and here is the full Korg download page for the sampler: http://www.korg.com/us/support/download/product/0/368/ Smile
Korg Electribe 2 Sampler, Keith McMillen Instruments K-Mix, Korg Volca Bass, Cyclone Analogic TT-303, Novation Ultranova, Roland System-1, Roland JP-08 Boutique, Roland SH-201, Focusrite Saffire PRO 14, Korg Gadget v3 on iPad Air, Reason 10 on ZenBook Pro

Last edited by Cade on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loudest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx
I had not seen that Korg had released an official "blank file"

it is nice to provide a blank file... but it would be nicer now that they implement the pre-listening directly from SD card... if they want we fill those blank files easily... Razz
because working "blind"... (even if our samples are properly named) not great... Confused
andrezp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey disconnector, thanks a bunch for the effort!

got a e2s recently and first thing I wanted was to clear all those awful factory samples.
jericho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:02 pm    Post subject: Blank Sample File Reply with quote

Thank you for your efforts!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: