Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UPDATING KORG PA2X - URGENT - PLEASE HELP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexykorgpa800

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:58 pm    Post subject: UPDATING KORG PA2X - URGENT - PLEASE HELP Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm updating my Korg Pa2x. I've loaded the Pa2X_os_res_v202.pkg onto a USB.

I went through the first step, held the Intro 1 button and powered on the keyboard and selected the Pa2X_os_res_v202.pkg file.

It then says "Updating SYSTEM" and once it's complete it says "System Update Complete Please switch off or press okay to restart"

I then press OK and now I'm wondering do I need to manually load the updated 2.02 musical resources or am I good to go?

Does this .pkg file update BOTH the Operating System AND the Musical resources automatically? Or do I need to manually update the musical resources?

*Sorry that I posted this on the general forums, I was not getting any response on the pa2x forums, and am in a rush because I have an upcoming event Very Happy *
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: