Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

01W Pro-X, 01W Ethnic PCM Card (XSC-6S), TR Rack

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rooftree

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:19 am    Post subject: 01W Pro-X, 01W Ethnic PCM Card (XSC-6S), TR Rack Reply with quote

All items are located in Madison, WI. Buyer to pay shipping cost plus 3% Paypal fee. I do a lot of shipping of fragile equipment for my day job, so you can rest assured that I'll pack your purchase very well and that I'll find you the best shipping price. I'd prefer to ship to USA and Canada only. I'll consider shipping worldwide on a case-by-case basis.

PM me if you want to see photos of any item.

Korg 01W Pro X
$350
Korg 01W Pro X keyboard synth with original manual, power cord and factory floppy disk. I've used this in my smoke-free home since buying it new in 1993. It's never been gigged and is in very good condition. It has 88 fully weighted piano-style keys.

Even today this synth holds up well. I find its strings and pads to be particularly good. Bell sounds are exceptional. Organs are also a strong point. There's a good selection of pianos and EP.

This version of the 01W contains expanded piano samples that are much, much better than the ones on the standard 01W models. They're the same samples as in the expensive and hard to find XSC-803 (Piano Keyboard) PCM Data card.

The LCD screen backlight is very dim. A replacement kit (including instructions) can be purchased online. Other than that this keyboard is in excellent shape.

Local sale only.

Korg 01W Ethnic PCM Card (XSC-6S)
$65
This Korg 01W Ethnic PCM Card (XSC-6S) contains ethnic sounds not in internal memory such as traditional Japanese instruments. There is a wide range of ethnic instruments; for example, Shakuhachi, Koto, Taiko, Tsutsumi, Sitar and Santur. In particular, the sounds of Sitar and Santur are excellent. The drum kits also contain unique ethnic sounds.

The sitar sound on this card is seriously great. I haven't found an equal to it in either hardware or software. I'm getting rid of my 01W and this is going to be the one sound that I won't be able to replace.

This sale includes both the PCM waveform and ROM cards.

Korg 01W GreatSounds Program Disks
$15
Korg 01W GreatSounds Program Disks. This set contains several disks. I'll update this ad later when I have a chance to open the box and count the disks.

Korg TR Rack
[SOLD] (was $180)
The Korg TR Rack is a rack mount version of the Korg Trinity. It's surprising how good the acoustic pianos are on this thing. Yes, it's from the late 90s, but its acoustic pianos are very, very solid. Lots of good EPs too. If you're reading this ad you probably already know that this is great for pads.

As a point of comparison, I bought this to replace a Korg 01W that I'm selling. I was shocked at how much better sounding the TR Rack is when compared to the 01W. I didn't realize the technology and programming had advanced so much in just a few years.

It's in cosmetically very good condition except for a single scratch on the display panel.

Last edited by Rooftree on Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:43 am; edited 5 times in total
Rooftree

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Rooftree

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another bump
Rooftree

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Rooftree

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumpy
Rooftree

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump.

still available
Spud

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is the Korg 01W Ethnic PCM Card (XSC-6S) still available and does it work with an 01w/fd? Smile

Korg M3, Triton Classic, Korg 01w/fd, EMU 5000 Ultra, iMac & Logic Pro 9, Focusrite Sapphire Pro 14 Firewire,
https://michael-alantaylor.bandcamp.com/
Rooftree

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spud wrote:
is the Korg 01W Ethnic PCM Card (XSC-6S) still available and does it work with an 01w/fd? Smile

Hi. Yes, the card is still available. It should work with all versions of the 01W. Feel free to PM me if you want to buy it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: