Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

loading individual styles in pa800

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeerog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: loading individual styles in pa800 Reply with quote

Hello,

I am new to korg and therefore have many questions. I have a problem to load a idividual style into the keyboard. I can load it in and it shows up in lets say user 1. But when I select it the keyboard jumps to another style. What do I do wrong?

Roger
Q.E

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: loading individual styles in pa800 Reply with quote

sure you can do that..

goto media>locate and open your saved data on SSD or your pin drive...open the style..open your user style 1,2 or 3 select the style you wanna load....then press load...it will ask you where you wanna load it to !!...press OK done..
zeerog

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for that info. I am very greatfull for that. Now that I have the pa 800 it is time to convert my tyros styles to pa800 format. I have styleworks xt but not yet the model pa 800 on it. Some idea when it wil come out?

Roger
Q.E

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeerog wrote:
Many thanks for that info. I am very greatfull for that. Now that I have the pa 800 it is time to convert my tyros styles to pa800 format. I have styleworks xt but not yet the model pa 800 on it. Some idea when it wil come out?
Roger

ok roger no problem..

well, i have worked with tyros, but never needed to convert any style...so if you have PA80 on you list use it, coz its almost the same...or maybe any latest korg arranger models...like pa50,60 or maybe even i30...later you might need it to modify them a bit anyways..

good luck..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: