Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ok, heres my story... padKontrol problems...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProAm500

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Ok, heres my story... padKontrol problems... Reply with quote

Ive been reading and searching through the threads with padkontrol problems and still having the same problems. I am a "newb" so please forgive that. I'll try to be as clear as possible, but im sure there will be some holes somewhere but here it goes.....

Heres my setup...

*Windows XP
*EMU 0404 Soundcard
*Evolution mk-149 keyboard controller
*Korg padKontrol
*Reason 4

I installed the latest padkontrol usb drivers from the korg website and the editor library. My emu soundcard works fine, with the midi input working in reason with the keyboard controller. I'm having problems with the padkontrol. when i try to load the redrum scene from korg folder i get the "device is not connected" error. I have the USB connected for power and the midi out from the padkontrol to the midi in on my emu. in the editor software for the midi in and midi outs i have the EDSP Midi Ports selected. Does anyone else have a similar setup and can advise what my problems maybe, and the best way to hook up my padkontrol and keyboard for use with reason?

update....to shed a little more light

I noticed that in the sound properties in windows xp it shows the korg padkontrol drivers as installed, but not working properly...i installed the latest drivers from Korg...any idea what wrong during installation?
ProAm500

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

resolved....
dlifesjrny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: How did you resolve this? Reply with quote

How did you resolve this?
I just got mine and am finding it challenging to get it up and running.
Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: