Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG - GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
higskies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: KORG - GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!!!! Reply with quote

I have tried to re-install KLCDE numerous times and cannot get the license center to run. This is unnacceptable. It's just plain bad business to have this many people having issues with one product. I have many Korg hardware products and have been a very loyal customer, but my tune will change if these issues are not resolved. I know there are Korg reps that frequent this board, so please pass this on to your support department that I cannot reach because there is no contact info available. What a sh*tty way to run a business.
Korg TR, Legacy DE, padKontrol, M-Audio Axiom, Alesis QS7.1, Yamaha YS-200, Casio VZ-8M, Roland D-110, E-mu ESI-32, Absynth 3, FM7, Live 7, Sonar Producer 7, PreSonus Firepod interface, KRK Rokit5 monitors, Focusrite/Behringer/PreSonus preamps, Rode/Blue/Shure mics, kazoos?, Fender Telecaster, Danelectro U2, Epiphone Les Paul Studio, VOX/Peavey/Gorilla amps, Sigma DY10 Acoustic
Daz
Retired

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, there's nothing more frustrating than messing around with copy protection is there ? PITA !

Anyways ... talk to the guys at Korg USA :

http://www.korg.com/service/contactus.asp

... one of the other guys having similar problems here was getting some good help from them.

Daz.
Sharkfin73

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep contact them wit your issue. They are currently hard at work (both Korg and the Syncrosoft guys) on my problem.

I give them info and bounce the ball to them they work on it come back to me with something to try and back to them.

My issue was the M1 in VST mode crashes my recording app when I go to reopen a saved file. It returns the Syncrosoft dll error thing "it did not find the expect interface" message then it crashes my app.

Long story short they have been working with me to make sure it was nothing stupid on my end. This weekend I tested it on another machine. Same error.

I was assured by the genleman at Korg that they have now turned this over to the software eng. guys as a bug, they are working on it, and them getting me up and running ASAP is a concern.

So so far. Outstanding support.

I have no issue wiith them using the USB Dongle thing but I do agree it suck when it causes problems.

It took a while for the USB dongle thing to sink in on how it works. But now I realize it lets me opporte an install of the Legacy on any machine as long as I have my USB key. That is cool.

The electronic way like Ozone 3 uses means I cannot use Ozone on another machine instanly. So the portability thing is good.
2sm1th2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any answer to this problem? I am having a similar problem
mikemolloyuk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: KORG - GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!!!! Reply with quote

higskies wrote:
I have tried to re-install KLCDE numerous times and cannot get the license center to run. This is unnacceptable. It's just plain bad business to have this many people having issues with one product. I have many Korg hardware products and have been a very loyal customer, but my tune will change if these issues are not resolved. I know there are Korg reps that frequent this board, so please pass this on to your support department that I cannot reach because there is no contact info available. What a sh*tty way to run a business.

How hard have you tried to find Korg support info?

Google finds it in seconds.

Precisley how many people are you claiming that are having issues with this product as opposed to any other product by us or any other manufacturer? This is what forums are for to work through issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: