Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg padKontrol installing prob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViiN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Korg padKontrol installing prob Reply with quote

i got my korg padkontrol today and i followed all the installation steps and my computer recognizes its plugged in and i have power to the controller but no sound from the padkontrol will come out. the controller seems to be in perfect condition somethin i think is just goin on between it and my computer. so could someone please help me?
Valllick

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i posted this twice cuz it wasnt showing up on the main board.

so it turns on and there no sound now what do you do ahhhhhhhhh. This happend to me last week but it easy fix once you no what to do. welcome to KORG they should just have a video that shows you step by step on what to do butt nnooooo. i use the wave station and FL studios for some reason my id code doesnt work for reason adapted so if any could hook me with an id code or tell me how you type it in.

i got mine last week of off ebay everything is half price on ebay its like black friday all at ebay woo woo. i have vista amd64

open the padkontrol editor lib

make sure the padkontrol is truned on before you open the editor.

click the Receive button

yourpad kontrol should download the scene to the Editor you see a blue download bar. or it will say midi failed and you have to make sure your pad kontrol is on before you open the Editor

Now Scene 1 to 10 has all diifernt notes for your pad.

Open the wavestation or live

click system, click preferences, Driver type click direct sound, NOw go to midi setting and go down the list port in port a port b. master i hvae no clue what master is it you can leave it blank or port a in.

So with other programs go to preferences midi setting and make sure you hook up port in, port a, port B.

live you click on ooptions then preferences.

i like to fool around with the wavestation does anyone no how to connect the wave station to FL studio so i can record using the wavestation.

Does anyone no how to set your pad so the drum roll doesnt roll when you lightly press a pad but when you hold the pad down it rolls. i did this last night but now i cant get it to work last night the drum roll only rollled when i held the pad down. anyone no how to do this korg should have video tutorials for all there products step by step how to tutorials youtube is the only place
MrHalliday

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: KorgPadkontrol instalation problem Reply with quote

i got my padkontrol for xmas, read through the book and installed it but the problem im having is that, ive plugged it in and the korgPK is lighting up and the pc's making that connection sound but i go to use the padkontrol editor library and i click receive and it comes up saying MIDI device is not specified i go to preferences to select the port its plugged into but its saying "not use MIDI in port" i tried it on my dad pc and its working fine Sad what is going on can someone help me?
MrDuke

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: KorgPadkontrol instalation problem Reply with quote

MrHalliday wrote:
i got my padkontrol for xmas, read through the book and installed it but the problem im having is that, ive plugged it in and the korgPK is lighting up and the pc's making that connection sound but i go to use the padkontrol editor library and i click receive and it comes up saying MIDI device is not specified i go to preferences to select the port its plugged into but its saying "not use MIDI in port" i tried it on my dad pc and its working fine Sad what is going on can someone help me?

Check this thread out dude, I'm having the exact same problem (with no solution though). http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30464

Can you tell me which operating systems are installed on your two computers (XP or Vista, or maybe Mac OS X)?

Also, did you Install and Configure the pK? (installed the software and drivers)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: