Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Controlling OSC2 level on programs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasperdog

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Controlling OSC2 level on programs Reply with quote

How do I set up or edit a Program so that I can modify the volume (LEVEL) of OSC1 or OSC2 using the User 1, 2, 3 or 4 real time controls? It seems rather odd to me that it's easy to use the knobs to vary arcane things like modulations, but nothing built in that allows me to change the volume of the "pad" sound on Program A042, Piano+Pad. Surely there must be a way to do this!

If it can't be done in Programs, can it be done in Combi's, such as A033, Deeper Piano Pad?

I've had my Krome 88 for about a month now, and find the piano sounds awesome, but how do I program this thing to get a thick FM'd piano sound? Very Happy Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: