Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShaneFF

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: Kronos Forum Reply with quote

I love the site, its awesome. Would like to make a suggestion. I am a kronos owner so obviously the Kronos section is the one Im insterested. It would be great if the kronos and other big boards were subdivided. There is too many features on the kronos to just bunch them into the one folder. Would also like not have to look at all the post about hardware complaints!
djcactus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: Kronos Forum Reply with quote

ShaneFF wrote:
I love the site, its awesome. Would like to make a suggestion. I am a kronos owner so obviously the Kronos section is the one Im insterested. It would be great if the kronos and other big boards were subdivided. There is too many features on the kronos to just bunch them into the one folder. Would also like not have to look at all the post about hardware complaints!

here here, so annoyed with the complaints that if they were even just subdivided into "keyboard" and "keyboard hardware issue" boards I would be pleased.

Great content is being bogged down by similar issues over and over. If the kronos for instance was divided into two boards it could supply a board for user content and one helping the people with issues find help and vent without bogging down the main forum.
ShaneFF

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty please Question Wink
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys.

Thanks for the suggestion, but this is something that was considered many times in the past and it just doesn't work. It only confuses people unless there are many categories that clearly break down a product into it's different sections.

The problem with that is those sections then often become void of activity as people always just want to go for a more general topic area than specific.

So, good idea, but in reality it just doesn’t work.

Regards
Sharp.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the structure as it is now, with one list of thread groups and each group has the items directly, without additional sub threads.

This case, I only have to open the threads I'm interested in (e.g. from the last two days), instead of opening a lot more because each group is divided in smaller groups.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: