Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battery meter?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeyluck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:33 am    Post subject: Battery meter? Reply with quote

First off, I am very pleased with the battery life on these. At first, I was a little bummed they don't come with power adapters, but now I'm happy they don't. It's so much more fun to be portable and the battery life is phenomenal. I'm glad Korg is pushing it's users to be more mobile with these.

However, the battery meter on mine is all over the place. Sometimes when I turn it on it is reading lower and other times it's a bit higher... I have not had to change the batteries yet and the lowest it has read so far is about 1/3 remaining. I assume at some point as it gets really low, it will be more decisive in the amount of juice remaining, but as of right now it's up and down. Anybody else notice this?
Jared777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Volca Bass batteries were flat after about 2 and a bit weeks of playing (probably at least an hour a day). I've had the Keys and Beats for the same amount of time but wasn't really paying attention to their battery levels. Didn't notice any low battery messages either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: