Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volca Beats stuck in Sync mode...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thothagrippa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Volca Beats stuck in Sync mode... Reply with quote

Having owned the volca beats for almost a year, I have never experienced any issues until this week. My problem seems to be that after having plugged a sync source into the "in" 1/8th jack I cannot get the volca beats to return to normal internal sequencer tempo mode, even after removing the plug from the "in" jack.

The same "in" jack seems to have somehow gotten "stuck" causing the beats to ignore the internal tempo and wait for a signal from the now nonexistent input. Having purchased the beats for its portability and battery specs, I am disappointed to now need a tempo input signal just to run patterns. Any ideas?
roblabs
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first thing I would check for is if there is a small piece of debris or material stuck inside the jack.

Also, you can hard set the tempo to internal which will ignore the SYNC IN...While booting up, hold down the FUNC button. Then press step 6 to toggle the LED to unlit, the display should now say CL.IN indicating the BEats is now using its internal midi clock.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: