Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Pa4x Delivery Times UK

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mintjamman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:40 pm    Post subject: Korg Pa4x Delivery Times UK Reply with quote

Took the plunge and ordered the Korg Pa4x 76 today but the dealer cannot confirm delivery from Korg but might know more tomorrow, another UK dealer has the 61 on demo but no stock to sell the same with the 76 key version which they say they have several orders already for but no lead time available. Another dealer quoting delivery around 9th February 2016 ?

My purchased is based on listening to the many better demos on line through decent monitor speakers and studying the user manual. It was a toss up between the Kronos and Pa4x which some might think a odd choice but as I am a jobbing musician and would have had a lot of fun with the Kronos the Pa4x just seems like a logical choice for me as I can use the Pa4x working solo, in the studio, live with a band where I believe it will cover the day to day jobs of splits and layers and harmoniser vocals and I can use it with my Triton or S90ES should I want or my Crumar Mojo organ, or as a backing playing instrument in a duo or trio situation.

Hope I dont have to wait that long
Yamaha S90ES, Korg Triton Pro, EXB Moss, Roland XV5080, Korg EX8000, Korg Pa4x 76, Korg Kronos 88, Crumar MOJO, Logic Pro X, V Collection, Novation SL61,Vienna, Korg Pa4x , EC-5, Vienna, Arturia V Collection, Roland SC88 Pro, Roland D110, Alesis SR16, Alesis D4
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations mintjamman!

My dealer just got a shipment in Friday and is expecting more next Thursday. Looks like everything sold except one 76. I ordered my 61 last Thursday and current order status says it's in shipping. Should go out Monday. Fingers crossed.

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
mintjamman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that most if not all the initial shipments are sold before they hit the stores. Once the instrument is out there we will start getting some useful real world input from both seasoned Korg Arranger users as well as new kids on the block like myself. I never though I would ever buy an arranger but there are several compelling reasons that make the Pa4x the logical choice for me.
Yamaha S90ES, Korg Triton Pro, EXB Moss, Roland XV5080, Korg EX8000, Korg Pa4x 76, Korg Kronos 88, Crumar MOJO, Logic Pro X, V Collection, Novation SL61,Vienna, Korg Pa4x , EC-5, Vienna, Arturia V Collection, Roland SC88 Pro, Roland D110, Alesis SR16, Alesis D4
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold pa3x but also can not get pa4x 76 any where in the UK for love or money !, told have to wait until Jan 2015..
Crying or Very sad
mintjamman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like there's likely to be a queue then !

Hope this does'nt point to some kind of release delay due to some of the issues creeping though about OS problems, Never a good way to start of with a new Product or Investment.
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mintjamman wrote:
Seems like there's likely to be a queue then !

Hope this does'nt point to some kind of release delay due to some of the issues creeping though about OS problems, Never a good way to start of with a new Product or Investment.

I don't think so ... My dealer have gotten their Pa4Xs right on schedule. Maybe even a few days early.

If I heard my sales guy correctly he said they had 40 keyboards coming in the 1st shipment, they came in last Friday and appear to be all sold except one 76. He also said there was a second shipment due tomorrow.

Johann Sebastian Bach

Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
mintjamman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now being quoted mid December delivery
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mintjamman wrote:
Now being quoted mid December delivery

See my post at http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=100821&start=30

Johann Sebastian Bach

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: