Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using Nautilus built in editor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buzz314

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:59 pm    Post subject: Using Nautilus built in editor Reply with quote

Hello - complete newby here with the Korg Nautilus. I was attempting to create my own analog lead synth sound by following the 'edit HD programs' in the operation guide. I was making changes to the LFO (from triangle to square to random) but could not hear any changes to the sound. Should I be able to hear those changes in real time, or do I have to route (insert effect?) to the output before I can hear the changes?? Am I missing something? FYI I have no experience with synths of any type - at the bottom of the learning curve. Thanks for you help on this!

Buzz
Dan Stesco
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Buzz, if change the LFO waveform will not hear anything before you action the controls amount. For example LFO 1 is assigned to Pitch and depth is controlled by the joystick +Y. To can hear any changes in LFO will need to action the JS. Also if you change the waveform, speed, others to LFO 2 and it is not assign will not hear that changes. If you change the LFO settings to OSC 2 and that start from SW or other controls also will not hear that changes. In HD 1 we have 2 LFO per OSC and one Common LFO. Give me more info about your edit program to direct you on the right way.
Buzz314

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dan - thanks for the reply. I started creating my own sound from scratch and found that the default intensity is 0. So no effect. As soon as I cranked up the intensity there it was. I think that is what you were trying to say.

Regards,

Buzz Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: