Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nautilus Editor & Ableton Live: Automation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lvbeethoven

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 5:55 am    Post subject: Nautilus Editor & Ableton Live: Automation Reply with quote

Hi,

I use the Nautilus Editor plugin with Ableton Live (11).

I notice that when I activate a function on the plugin with my mouse, it is sent to the Nautilus (red MIDI data in the midi console).

On the other hand, this data sent using the mouse with the plugin is not directly accessible in Ableton Live (automation line).
This has the effect of not being able to access certain automation that could be captured with the mouse, such as the volume of a track for example. The only accessible automations are those by default in the Nautilus. Accessible by preset CC commands; and available not in "frontage", but only inside the enveloppe clip.

This requires additional navigation in the software. Which can quickly become a constraint on a big session.

Do you have a solution ?

Is it possible to design something that would make all functions of Nautilus automatable with Ableton Live ?

Automation ligne: https://help.ableton.com/hc/fr-fr/articles/209070629-Travailler-avec-l-automation-et-la-modulation
https://www.ableton.com/en/manual/automation-and-editing-envelopes/

THANKS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: