Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SW1 and SW2 are overruled in combination mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoyC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:49 pm    Post subject: SW1 and SW2 are overruled in combination mode Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am the proud owner of a Nautilus (sounds amaaaazing!) and still figuring stuff out.

But there is one thing I am struggling with for hours now.

I have made a split which resulted in a Combination. For each program (bass and synth) I have different functions on the SW1 and SW2 buttons.

For the bass program I have deactivated the SW1 and 2 buttons (RT control = OFF), but for the synth I want them to be active.

How do I program in combination mode the exact same functions on the switch buttons as in the program mode for that sound?

When I now press the SW1 button in combi mode, the function is activated for both sounds but I want the bass sound not be controlled by the switch buttons.

What to do? I have found out that i can fiddle around with the settings on the Midi Filter 3 tab, where i can disable the SW buttons for each treble, but, that works for the synth, NOT the bass sound.

Thanks!
Dan Stesco
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's wrong way to deactivate the SW.
You have to disable the function of SW-1 from MIDI Filter. As you could disable the SW only for bass and Keep it for others. Also other controls too, for example few Knobs, JS +- Y, damper...
RoyC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan Stesco wrote:
It's wrong way to deactivate the SW.
You have to disable the function of SW-1 from MIDI Filter. As you could disable the SW only for bass and Keep it for others. Also other controls too, for example few Knobs, JS +- Y, damper...

Yes, I go to the Midi Filter page and deselect SW1 for the bass. But it still keeps working....

Are there SW1 functions on the iFX as well?
Dan Stesco
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SW is work as a MIDI CC so could be assign in manny place like an AMS (assignable modulation source). To work must be set as Modulation Source. Not Mixer Source.
Set the Page: Eq/X-Y/Controllers > Controller > Switches > Target RT Control SW1 Mod also SW2 Mod.
To control the IFx, where find AMS set the SW 1 or 2 and set the Int other than 00. For example, to increase the Reverb, Set the Wet/Dry Source SW1 amount 50% so SW will increase the Reverb with 50% if the Controllers is assign as SW Mod.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: