Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chord Sequence Edit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mlavio829

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:21 am    Post subject: Chord Sequence Edit Reply with quote

Hello,
Does anyone know if it is possible to edit the Chord Sequences once recorded?
Ideally it would be great to be able to import chords (from i.e. midi file) to be able to use the sequences.
patpsc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same question, but more:

Is it possible to edit a recorded chord sequence just to correct a wrong chord in the middle of the sequence instead of recording the whole thing again?

Also, is there a way/trick to manually input the chord (step recording) instead of playing live while recording?

Thank you.
pax-eterna.1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Chord Sequence Edit Reply with quote

mlavio829 wrote:
Hello,
Ideally it would be great to be able to import chords (from i.e. midi file) to be able to use the sequences.

no. and not likely either, going by the glacial pace of essential operations additions by Korg.
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Chord Sequence Edit Reply with quote

pax-eterna.1 wrote:

no. and not likely either, going by the glacial pace of essential operations additions by Korg.

I did smile at this in a hospital bed after today's spine surgery, "Glacial Pace" funny, but not funny, if you know what i mean Very Happy
pax-eterna.1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, yep!
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi D575,
Sorry to hear you have had spine surgery, and I hope you get well soon. As we get older (I'm 6Cool health becomes a priority for us. I have two keyboard friends who have just turned 80 and they both have the original Genos keyboards but due to health issues neither keyboard has been touched for over 18 months. Very sad really as making music is uplifting (not the way I play though) !!
Chris
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you're up and running again soon, D575.

@chelsea4023 I hear you. I thank my lucky stars every day. At 80 myself, and the missus at 7Smile, we're still doing ten to twelve gigs a month. How much longer we can keep this up, who knows, but I believe playing keeps us 'young'. Hope your friends can find a way soon.
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you everyone for your good wishes. All is good here. I now have some time to get stuck into the studio as i recover before I go back to work next year Smile
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be healty We need people like you, TAKE CARE ALL.

And Chelsee PM sent to you Wink

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Nemydom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patpsc wrote:
I have the same question, but more:

Is it possible to edit a recorded chord sequence just to correct a wrong chord in the middle of the sequence instead of recording the whole thing again?

Also, is there a way/trick to manually input the chord (step recording) instead of playing live while recording?

Thank you.

I am pretty sure all these will be available in the nearest FW updates. It's impossible to be a TOTL arranger without that kind of functionality.
Keep asking for it, here and on FB groups, stating that you and others can't live without this - it's extremely important to create that kind of "noise".
DiegoDiego74

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Chord Sequence Edit Reply with quote

mlavio829 wrote:
Hello,

Fill insert also or in live
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: