Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg is looking for your input on Facebook
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tiggie_00

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If KORG wants some input ??? Kronos could use 64bit and 16gb of RAM + a 250SSD hard drive..

You can call it the KRONOS 64 Expanded... Oh and fix the loud fan in the Kronos.. Total RUBISH... Yep that will do it.. Oh maybe a HDMI monitor out put with a USB mouse function.. Might make things easier for home studio environment.

Oh and work on your Sample date.. Take lessons from that new company.. Native Instruments.. NI KOMPLETE 8 Ultimate ROCKS... LOL

Oh oh the Kronos.. lower the body closer to the keys.. I find my fingers like to go past the keys at times and they hit the body.. weird that its like an inch thick near the back of the keys.. Oh and build in Pandora MINI.. That way I can plug my guitar straight into it and have the effect presets right there.. that would be so cool for jacking in some real guitar riffs.. Sure you could by a pandora mini but you lose quality passing it through vs straight in..

All metal bottoms with dynamat to dampen the sound and have quality control to keep the keybeds straight.. And rubber coated endcaps would be more durable for tour vs shiny easy to scratch plastic. Just a thought.. And bring back the lighted dials from the Oasys.. those were cool..

Ok I swear I am done now..
X-Trade

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kronos has the same modelling FX as the Pandora, in IFX. They are even more flexible but built on the same modelling technology. You just have to build the FX chain you want for your guitar.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiggie_00 wrote:
Ok I swear I am done now..

Also expect an Oasys price tag then.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sina172
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Sina172 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sina172 wrote:
Seriously. Korg needs help
Sina

ROFL

Last edited by Kontrol49 on Mon May 28, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sina172 wrote:

By the end of this summer I'm giving Korg a HUGE amount of R&D Funding so I can work with them and not only bring back the OASYS and make it the instrument I envision it to be at its ful potential, but KRONOS will get a HUGE update that will have a lot of the OASYS upgrades just not as much....

And I just droped $400,000 on two tickets for my wife and I go to into Space with Virgin Galactic. In fact, we have seats right next to Brad and Angelina.

Sharp.
Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
And I just droped $400,000 on two tickets for my wife and I go to into Space with Virgin Galactic.

I wouldn't fly anywhere with a company called "virgin",they just never go all the way!

Last edited by Kontrol49 on Mon May 28, 2012 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think Sina should start his own brand. It will make the competition even more intense and exciting between the big 4: Yamaha-Korg-Roland and Sina.

Vadim
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only request from KORG: Make VSTi/AU/RTAS versions of O1/W and Trinity.
JPWC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I am always lusting after some piece of hardware,

I think Korg & other mfg's should invest in better File Management Systems.

It seems that the more complex the keyboard/workstation, the harder it is to save your work, and worse yet most of us don't know whether we've saved a program/combi/seq, until it is too late.

Many of us are afraid to load new material into our workstation over fear we'll over-write the factory presets.

All these different file types and how they are inter-related.

While I personally have had no real problems, I find myself constantly having to read the manuals, far be it for different mfg's to have any similarity it saving procedures. I am not asking for Korg to be same as others, I am asking korg to be easy/simple and lead the way with file management.

There has got to be an easier way. I want to spend my time playing music and making new sounds and not be overly-concerned about file management.

(PS I want more standard MIDI I/O on my workstations, like 8 MIDI out connections to run everything -- One workstation to rule them all, bring them into the darknest and bind them together. What ever happened to cablization on newer MIDI equipment?)
Kronos-6, Krome, M3, Radias, KingKorg, microKorg, KP-2, KP-3, KO-1, KO-1 PRO, Karma, microX, monotron, monotribe, PadCONTROL, Wavedrum Mini, Volca Keys, Beats, Bass, Sample, monotron Duo & Delay, microArranger, M1, Wavestation, Volca Sample, Keys, Beats & Bass, MS-20

JD-XA, JD-Xi, Aira (system 1, TB3, TR8, MX-1), Prophet 12, Mopho X4, Jupiter-80, FA-06, D50, CS1x, CZ101, DX200, AN200, analogFOUR, MachineDrum, MonoMachine, Motif XF6, Virus Snow, Nord Lead 2X, OP-1, MFOS, Tenori-on, QY100, QY70, meeblip se, miniBrute, microBrute, Bass Station 2
Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JPWC wrote:
PS I want more standard MIDI I/O on my workstations, like 8 MIDI out connections to run everything -- One workstation to rule them all,

Amen to that..

Its about time the Workstation manufacturers catered hardware wise for those who do run large systems of hardware..its one of the things that annoys me with workstations.

Akai sequencers have 4 midi outs and 2 ins on the MPC,its about time Korg revamped there sequencer package they seem to address as not important to a users needs giving it several independant Midi outs and at least a minimum of 64 tracks and 4 independent midi channels giving 64 midi channels(even an extra midi out and 32 track sequencer would be a step in the right direction hey Korg!!!)

In this day and age,its not acceptable to have 16 tracks and then have to either sacrifice some of them for external or internal channels if you run external midi gear,I don't want to have to use audio tracks to free up channels/Sounds just to free up use of the 16 channels,its one of the reasons I ditched the use of the Oasys sequencer,was kind of hoping they may have learnt a lesson or two and did something positive with the Kronos sequencer...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: