Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ron Geraerts is (still) active
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:33 pm    Post subject: Ron Geraerts is (still) active Reply with quote

It seems that Ron Geraerts is still around (see http://pcgtools.mkspace.nl/warning.html ). I received an email today of someone who paid him for sounds but never received any sounds. So be warned. He now uses the nick name Ron Synthe.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
freznel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now, he's also very active in the Yamha Montage FB group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/YamahaMontage/?hc_ref=SEARCH
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freznel wrote:
Right now, he's also very active in the Yamha Montage FB group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/YamahaMontage/?hc_ref=SEARCH

Thanks for the addition ... I don't have a Montage so haven't joined the group, also I don't know if he also sells Yamaha sounds stolen from others, for Korg I'm sure, but I don't want to accuse him of things he did not do.

But as a person he is not trustable, so yes, also Yamaha users should be warned.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NormC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sent me a private message and was quite rude because I asked a question about a demo of his sounds. I also called him out when I read his text file and it had Kid Nepro and KAPRO and Purgatory Creek mentioned by name in the files. I reported him and he has now been banned from several sites and his Facebook page has disappeared. Be on the lookout for his next name change.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormC wrote:
He sent me a private message and was quite rude because I asked a question about a demo of his sounds. I also called him out when I read his text file and it had Kid Nepro and KAPRO and Purgatory Creek mentioned by name in the files. I reported him and he has now been banned from several sites and his Facebook page has disappeared. Be on the lookout for his next name change.

Thank you very much ... I am already banned from all his groups so I cannot check really what he is doing, but it seems he never changes and does similar things to you (being rude) and selling sounds which are not his.

Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormC wrote:

He tends to become rude very fast... seems to be a habbit of him...

He indeed is very very active in several monatge communities..
mobilenator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he's still very active in the "Montage" community, now uses this name:

"Ron Synthe" on Facebook
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot tell, he probably blocked me so even on FB I cannot see his posts.

Also, I don't want to be interfering with Montage, it cost me already too much time checking his Korg file fraud.

(also I don't know if his Montage files are all made by himself, since I cannot check, I cannot accuse him, don't want to accuse somebody who is not guilty for something he didn't do, only for Korg files I'm sure he misuse(s/d) them).

NormC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mobilenator wrote:
I think he's still very active in the "Montage" community, now uses this name:

"Ron Synthe" on Facebook

Not anymore. I got him banned from a couple groups and he took down that FB page.
narf
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy is active again as Jos Ron Aarts watch out for him in various Facebook groups

Kronos Ultimate Covers Pack
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really need and anti parasitic for people.
enigmahack
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he's struck again. I was asking him about the sounds via the Facebook group, noticed Organimation and several other paid libraries in his list of selling stuff. I simply questioned him about it, and he yells at me (all caps, let's call it yelling) and then promptly deletes me from the group, blocks me on facebook.

That's all fine and good.

Then today I get this email from him. There is *no* editing whatsoever. This is exactly what he wrote to me.

Quote:
Subject:
Revenge

Email:
jos.aarts@yahoo.com

Message Body:
Who the f*ck do you think you are you sad stupid big Ego tripper. !!. you [tried] to hack our Facebook group account gor the second time . without have any single proof that we would have any of yours cheap sounding kronos sound set files creations . and as i said before all self made by a hand full serieus synth players friends of our groups, !! So now we have enough of your hakings so you can be sure you will regret these actions , we do have many of youre ceap sounding kronos files and from now on we will make from your complete as all the on your web site kronos and other files we will make a all in -TORRENT- Free for download files link and distribute all over our networks - Secret group Pages that you can not acces on. all over the internet so that will cost you lots of money , Also we will go let you look as a big scam So same as you try to do on our FB group. even without having any PROOF THAT WE DO ANY WRONG.!! and even did try to download our hard work SELF MADE sound sets files so that you could sell these files on your way to expensiv cheap sound files on that web page. so now we go let you learn a lesson . never Judge and attack people when you can and have non single proof on wat you acuse people of this is a typical -YANKEE- behavior thinking they own the hole world and can distroi others weigh !!. So lets see if you are a REAL man, ?? and if you will reply on this all ?? if not , we promise you we will take revenge and you will regret your YANKEE actions, !!

Firstly, I have no idea what he's on about. He blocked and deleted me, not the other way around.

Secondly, (And no offense to US folks) I'm no YANKEE.

Thirdly, I never said anything about my sounds being among his sounds that he was selling. I simply asked "Isn't this a paid library already?" - Never said anything about my stuff being in there.

Finally, He's going to download all of my sounds and then spread them via torrent and he's readily admitting it via email?

I'm not exactly concerned, but it's more of a thorn in my side. I anticipate he's going to try something against me and my site. I don't know what, but whatever it is, I plan on laughing heartily at it for the most part.

I did reply but it was along the lines of "I have no idea what you're talking about".

Whatever.
narf
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a psycho!... and what language is that? Reads like google translate from hell.

Kronos Ultimate Covers Pack
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks a bit similar kind of language as he sent to me (and is on my warning page, see below in quotes).

He threatened me to 'visit me with some friends' to learn me a lesson, but that hasn't happen so far, so I think he keeps threatening without any actions. Although be not surprised if your sounds will be sold by him too.

There is a police report filled in by me against him (but the threats he mailed to me were not explicit enough to make a case).

What you can do is let FB know your sounds are there (if you can ever see it, since you are blocked) to have his FB account closed down (he will make new ones though).

Also if you want I can add your message to the police file against him (or at least inform the police). Do not expect too much from the results though.

Quote:

Alex Bindler> well here we go again its so typical you guys are so frustrated whikle you all sign in on all posible sounds groups where been share the unique new sound libarys but all that give the negative comments are reaky sad dudes THEY ALL WANT ONLY DOWNLOAD the hard work sound set creations nurfin on all sound share groups only for one goal !! to get all the files wright !! all come up with bigg egeo pro synthplayers profioes AND NOW IT COMES non of these jalouse pro synth player does not even can make any music on a pro board like kronos - motif thats realy sad so thats why all try to do lies and try to upload all FREE TO FIND ON WEB sound sets just to hope it can be trade share for the REAL self made sound sets and when not can get any well all do all the groups sound sets files downloading but when realise that we protect are hard work sound sets that are made with 3 serieus sound sets creators with passwordts then all pissed of and judge on others who do can make and create sounds we ceate and SHARE only with serieus people !! not a bunch duddy's who think we are stupid you all stripp the complaete webb just to hope find i sound files !! not even know that a pro board like kronos - motif is developped to make SOUNDS SOUND SETS BUT MOST OF all MUSIC your bigg ego's do not even make any sound or music so why need even more sounds and sound sets ? YES to cN SHOW OFF with others work wright! so me alex - mark ivo and ron can make unque soundsets and we also share on others but not on hypocrit dumm duddy;s who should have but a casio !! when not even know what you all have buyed so thats why you so frustraded to try to save your own ego;s go make music on the boards and don t make so mush pictures from a pro synth to can share on all the synth pages sound groups where is almost NON music so iwe are not rude !! we just tell how it all is so dream on af have fun feeling so frustrated again why must need MORE SOUNDS when not even do make music on the standard factory presets !! thing about that dummy's grts alex mark ivo ron the sound kings !!

enigmahack
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michelkeijzers wrote:

Also if you want I can add your message to the police file against him (or at least inform the police). Do not expect too much from the results though.

If you want to, by all means. You're probably right that nothing at all can be done about it, but these are the kinds of people that also troll youtube and file copyright claims when they shouldn't, or are patent trolls, etc.

This is an example of why the human race can't have nice things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: