Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg FireWire Control Panel Streaming State Error...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Creamation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Korg FireWire Control Panel Streaming State Error... Reply with quote

Gear: Korg Zero 8
Korg K49
M-Audio Axiom 25
M-Audio Trigger Finger
HP Pavilion dv6 (AMD ZM-82 2.2GHz, 8 Gigs ddr3 ram, 120 solid state HD, Windows Vista 64 bit)
Ableton Live Suite 8
Traktor Scratch Pro

Problem: Unable to route audio or map MIDI to either of the Korg products (M-Audio products work perfect).

History: All Zero 8 channels appear and indicate that they are working properly within the Windows/Sound/Play Back and Recording lists. The Korg Asio driver appears within the Ableton Live Audio menu, however after setting the sample rate to match the Korg Firewire Control Panel`s Sample rate (44.1) I am still unable to hear the test tone generated by Ableton (Track, Sync and remote are enabled for Zero8 in 2 and out 2 (have also tried to enable Zero8 1, 2 and 3 in and out, but to no avail)). The Korg FireWire Control Panel shows 1 device connected but displays and error under `Streaming State`. I have also noticed that the Zero edit software is unable to connect to the Zero 8 mixer...

Also unable to through put audio from the Zero 8 to Traktor, I must have something to do with this streaming error....

Can someone please help? Im sure that it is something simple that I am over looking... I really hope I didn`t make a huge mistake getting rid of my ddm4000.
driverdj2000

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the zero edit error did u go to the midi tab and select auto detect?
my zero 4 wasn't detected til i did this
Jack Creamation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes both in and out is set to auto detect on the zero edit midi setup popup.

Is this (a non korg affiliated site) really the only spot to try and get help with korg products?

This is a joke, a $2000 dollar piece of gear and the company doesn't have there own support forum??? wtf I have a $100 ION controller and they even have a 800 number....
driverdj2000

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know mate,these forums are a joke.not very active at all.
you can try www.prodjforums.com
there's a lot of zero users on it that know they're stuff,and responses are usually better than here
X-Trade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these forums aren't official.
Currently KORG doesn't maintain any support forums, however the official route for support is to contact your country's distributor by phone or e-mail.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: