Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Itching to try one!!!! does any one know where I can try one
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NAJ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:17 am    Post subject: Itching to try one!!!! does any one know where I can try one Reply with quote

does any one know where I can try a kronos in London Question Question Question Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=64043

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
RKfan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naj,

Why have you opened two threads with the same question?

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=64043&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
Broadwave
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RKfan wrote:
Naj,

Probably because it went a bit off topic Wink

I don't know of any retailers yet that have one for demo at the moment, but try calling Digital Village - if anyone's got one for demo, they should.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kronik wrote:
RKfan wrote:
Naj,

Probably because it went a bit off topic Wink

I don't know of any retailers yet that have one for demo at the moment, but try calling Digital Village - if anyone's got one for demo, they should.

In the Netherlands and some other countries, mostly the smaller shops have one for demo, since the bigger ones mostly sell them instantly.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NAJ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kronik,
I have phoned Digital Village, they said there are no stocks in London. I don’t think any one has it in London yet. It will be nice to see and try one physically.
Just wanted to say thank you very much to the people in the forum for your concern about the London riot. And want to say thank you to the people all over the Europe in the forum for tiling me not to go to London.
Funny I live in London, and if you don’t want me to open two threads stick to the topic ….LOL…..
Cheeeerrrrsssssss
NAJ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RKfan wrote:
Naj,

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=64043&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Well mate,
I opened one thread asking a simple question about a keyboard, but everyone started talking about the riot in London and giving me advice not to go to London even though I live in London.
People. I am grateful for your concern!
Then I opened another thread I thought some one might answer my question.
I hope I have answered your question Very Happy
X-Trade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried GAK? I've never been there' but they're based in London (I'm pretty sure) and are supposed to have quite a good store.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Melodialworks Music
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAJ wrote:

. . . if you don’t want me to open two threads stick to the topic

Seriously? If new threads were started every time a thread veered off topic, there would be TONS of useless new threads opened. Visualize the head shaking occurring right now.
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lougheed wrote:
NAJ wrote:

. . . if you don’t want me to open two threads stick to the topic

Seriously? If new threads were started every time a thread veered off topic, there would be TONS of useless new threads opened. Visualize the head shaking occurring right now.

Actually, he opened multiple threads in the PA3x forum too back to back. The first one did't go off topic at all. Till now, no one has responded yet:
http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=64044

And then the very next day:
http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=64064

we rarely get a response from Korg Italy in that forum, and it makes it even harder for us to get a response when there's multiples of the same thing posted. It makes it harder for them to see threads that most people could benifit from. Trust me , we got it the first time you said it. you're itching to see a pa3x or kronos in london. Rolling Eyes

TSUNAMI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAK is nowhere near London !!!! BRIGHTON !!!

X-Trade wrote:
Have you tried GAK? I've never been there' but they're based in London (I'm pretty sure) and are supposed to have quite a good store.

13in Retina MacBook Pro, Quadcore i5 27in 8GB iMac, Logic Studio 9.1, Ableton Live9, Push, Volca Beats, Korg KRONOS 61, Korg Arp odyssey, Roland D50, Yamaha SY85, Moog Sub37, Roland TR8, Roland SP808, Korg NanoPad2, Eventide H9, Presonus 1602, Alesis M1 MkII, Yamaha APX5, Fender Splattercaster, DrumKat DK10, 1000 miles of cable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hazabikit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TSUNAMI wrote:

Huh? It's only about 50 miles away...

Oh, yeah, I forgot -- in England, 200 miles is a long distance; in the USA, 200 years is a long time. Wink
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hazabikit wrote:
TSUNAMI wrote:

Oh, yeah, I forgot -- in England, 200 miles is a long distance; in the USA, 200 years is a long time. Wink

In the Netherlands if you drive 200 miles in any direction from any random location you are either in another country or in the sea.

DaveBoulden

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hazabikit wrote:
TSUNAMI wrote:

On the M25 motorway in England, 200 miles is also about 200 years Wink
X-Trade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I was sure they were in London....

Well at least I won't be going to visit them and spend all my money at the weekends now! (recently moved to Reading).

As for the M25, its pretty hard to do any distance when you're stationary for the majority of the time.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: