Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Set List/Karma/Combi/Global Glitch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
danmusician
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Set List/Karma/Combi/Global Glitch Reply with quote

Just a heads up. This has happened to me a few times now:

I'm in Set List, I choose a Combi with Karma ready to play, I go to Global to transpose up a half step. If I start playing while while still on the Global screen, Karma spazzes out and plays bizarre rhythms that bear no resemblance to what was programmed.

If I go back to Set List before I start playing, all is right with the world. I've had it happen on 2 different Combis.
JPWC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just another reason you should not transpose, see there is a reason for songs being written in certain keys. Laughing
Kronos-6, Krome, M3, Radias, KingKorg, microKorg, KP-2, KP-3, KO-1, KO-1 PRO, Karma, microX, monotron, monotribe, PadCONTROL, Wavedrum Mini, Volca Keys, Beats, Bass, Sample, monotron Duo & Delay, microArranger, M1, Wavestation, Volca Sample, Keys, Beats & Bass, MS-20

JD-XA, JD-Xi, Aira (system 1, TB3, TR8, MX-1), Prophet 12, Mopho X4, Jupiter-80, FA-06, D50, CS1x, CZ101, DX200, AN200, analogFOUR, MachineDrum, MonoMachine, Motif XF6, Virus Snow, Nord Lead 2X, OP-1, MFOS, Tenori-on, QY100, QY70, meeblip se, miniBrute, microBrute, Bass Station 2
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably you need to transpose only some timbres inside a combi (the ones you play yourself probably).

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: