Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ONKSOR Set List Editor Update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
uhura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: ONKSOR Set List Editor Update Reply with quote

Hello,
please download the 0.9.3.5 update. I fixed 2 bugs:
  • When a slot was copied to another Set List, references to new OS 1.5 banks wheren't copied correctly
  • After "Save As" the new file name wasn't displayed in the window caption

I used the opportunity to add some small improvements:
  • Drag & Drop of Slots
  • Rename Set lists (with double click or context menu)
  • When clicking on the rightmost column, the list doesn't autoscroll anymore
  • Added some links in the About Box
jeebustrain
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi - what is the limit on the size of the notes field? I'm trying to write information to a set list (chords, split mapping) and basically unless I do something with only a few items, the file seems to currupt itself when I try to import it into the Kronos. I created a PCG that only has the setlist in it.

I don't think I'm reaching the character limit of the field (is it 127 characters?)

any ideas?
::: Korg Kronos 88 ::: Alesis Fusion 8HD ::: Kurzweil PC361 ::: Roland V-Synth ::: DSI Prophet 12 ::: DSI OB-6 ::: Korg Prophecy ::: Moog Micromoog ::: Yamaha CP-30 ::: Alesis Andromeda ::: Moog Sub37 ::: Sequential Prophet 600 ::: Korg MS2000BR ::: GSI Burn :::

My Music
jeebustrain
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weird - I managed to get it to import by pulling in the single setlist and adding it to an empty slot.
::: Korg Kronos 88 ::: Alesis Fusion 8HD ::: Kurzweil PC361 ::: Roland V-Synth ::: DSI Prophet 12 ::: DSI OB-6 ::: Korg Prophecy ::: Moog Micromoog ::: Yamaha CP-30 ::: Alesis Andromeda ::: Moog Sub37 ::: Sequential Prophet 600 ::: Korg MS2000BR ::: GSI Burn :::

My Music
uhura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, the limit is 512 characters.
What does exactly happen when you try to import the whole file?
uhura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: ONKSOR Update Reply with quote

ONKSOR 0.9.4 released:
ADD: Search Function (search in Slot Names or prefix # for search in comments, hits are highlighted)
ADD: Generate Slot List with comments
ADD: Goto next/prev highlighted Slot (useful for stepping through search results)
ADD: Goto last selected slot (useful for swapping between two Slots)
ADD: Clear Slot (clears only name)
ADD: Convert Slot names to a) Upper Case b) First Letter Upper Case c) Sound Name plus Slot Name
ADD: Shortcuts for focusing Slot name (F2) and Slot comment (F4)
ADD: All functions and their shortcuts are availabe with context menues
FIX: Some user Programs did not show the bank name
FIX: Some other minor bug fixes
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Uhura,

Great work! And very useful functions.

Some very small improvements:
When converting to 'First Letter Upper', I think it should be first Character but I'm not a native English speaker myself.

And in the same function: I sometimes don't use a space after special characters (like - for example). And now:
"Crazy Horses-The Osmonds" becomes "Crazy Horses-the Osmonds" but it's very minor. Maybe you could use also a capital after a special character instead of only spaces).

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
uhura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Michel, you are the quickest tester on earth!
I think letter does also mean character, but you are right, character is more common.
X-Trade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhura wrote:
I think letter does also mean character, but you are right, character is more common.

Character in english is generally a computing term and refers to all of: 1, 2, 3, %, &, >, A, B, C, d, e, f, etc.

Letter on the other hand refers to A, B, C, d, e, f, etc. only.
The other two types that make up characters are numbers and symbols.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. In lamen's terms, Letter means LETTER. Character means everything that ISN'T a letter. I'd stick with "letter"

-Mc
Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), SQ-64, DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, 3x nanoPad 2, 3x DS1H, 7x PS1, FC7 (yes Korg, NOT Yamaha).
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the clarification about letters and characters ... as you already knew, I'm a software guy so that is why I thought it would be characters ... I'll better my life from now on Smile

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: