Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When will the Korg Kronos 2.0 firmware be released?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melodialworks Music
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cello wrote:
curvebender wrote:
There's a great feature in the Motifator forums where you can choose to have all posts by any given member to be invisible to you.

Sharp, maybe something to consider perhaps?..

lol No-one would read my posts then! Laughing

Not at all, Cello. I appreciate your posts!
danatkorg
Product Manager, Korg R&D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know this person's motivation, but I wouldn't click on that link.
For technical support, please contact your Korg Distributor: http://www.korg.co.jp/English/Distributors/
Regretfully, I cannot offer technical support directly.
If you need to contact me for purposes other than technical support, please do not send PMs; instead, send email to dan@korgrd.com
KorgisKing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dan could u tell us when we can get 2.0 Cool
jimknopf
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't click on any link which a poster of idiotic posts and thread titles tries to offer.

And why should anyone answer any question from a person behaving like that? I certainly wouldn't.
KronosX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mr. Dan Phillips, Product Manager of Korg. Since your a Manager of Korg you should be a smart guy. You should know where Korg USA hosts its files.. You should know your URL..

Here just let me educate you on something..

Goto your Kronos OS Updates section of your Korg website. Now I want you to copy the URL of your download and paste it in your browser.. You will get

www.gearzonemusic.com/Kronos/KRONOS_Update1_5_0.zip
and
www.gearzonemusic.com/Kronos/KRONOS_Update1_6_0.zip

This is your own source of your OS download section genious. Sorry Im not trying to offend you but to make an attack on a member of your Korg Forums Member is not called for. All I did sir, Is notice the links.. See how they are written? It just makes common sense to replace your 1 6 with 2 0 and you have the new link.. Your download link for your new file.. Get it? Need a pop up picture? HAHA Okay now have a good day.. Its been very entertaining for me. Razz

danatkorg wrote:

Last edited by KronosX on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
KronosX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and for you sir.. Its against forum rules to attack other members.. Calling me Idiotic isnt too nice... I posted a 20% off Korg offer because it was the deal and a few people got in on it.. I just thought to pass the information of the special from Musicians Friend.. If you think that is Idiotic? Then your up for a good one when you paid Retail for your Kronos.. LOL Razz Thats Idiotic.. HAHA Razz Have a good one!

jimknopf wrote:
I wouldn't click on any link which a poster of idiotic posts and thread titles tries to offer.

And why should anyone answer any question from a person behaving like that? I certainly wouldn't.
BasariStudios
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are an IDIOT!!! What was your point, agenda and motivation to copy
links and change letters and bla bla bla...you are a MORON!!!

And you go after Dan?

James...Pete...Peper???
KronosX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey hey hey.. dont get mad at me when you all are attacking me.. For what reason I dont know.. But it needs to stop. Im just here sharing the excitement for the new OS just like anyone else.. Feels like this site is a clan that likes to attack anyone they feel like.

Is it because Im BLACK??? Do you all hate BLACK PEOPLE ?? IM Sure I could call the NAACP www.naacp.org/ How about the link? HAHA Razz

BasariStudios wrote:

And you go after Dan?

James...Pete...Peper???
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KronosX wrote:
Hey hey hey.. dont get mad at me when you all are attacking me.. For what reason I dont know.. But it needs to stop. Im just here sharing the excitement for the new OS just like anyone else.. Feels like this site is a clan that likes to attack anyone they feel like.

Is it because Im BLACK??? Do you all hate BLACK PEOPLE ?? IM Sure I could call the NAACP www.naacp.org/ How about the link? HAHA Razz

BasariStudios wrote:

And you go after Dan?

James...Pete...Peper???

Btw, I didn't know you were black, but actually it doesn't matter to me.

About DanAtKorg: he works at Korg USA and not at Japan. Probably he cannot read Japanese and he is not responsible for the Japanese web site.

About his warning not to open: Normally there is some kind of installation/release notes. By not following them (because they are in Japanese or cannot be found at all) you might ruin your system or possibly create other problems.

I know you are excited about OS2.0 but Korg will launch it when THEY feel ready. We cannot change anything to it and certainly will not give an exact date or be hold responsible for possible delays.

I will refrain from commenting about personal attacks.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Pepperpotty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KronosX wrote:
Hello Mr. Dan Phillips, Product Manager of Korg. Since your a Manager of Korg you should be a smart guy. You should know where Korg USA hosts its files.. You should know your URL..

Here just let me educate you on something..

Goto your Kronos OS Updates section of your Korg website. Now I want you to copy the URL of your download and paste it in your browser.. You will get

www.gearzonemusic.com/Kronos/KRONOS_Update1_5_0.zip
and
www.gearzonemusic.com/Kronos/KRONOS_Update1_6_0.zip

This is your own source of your OS download section genious. Sorry Im not trying to offend you but to make an attack on a member of your Korg Forums Member is not called for. All I did sir, Is notice the links.. See how they are written? It just makes common sense to replace your 1 6 with 2 0 and you have the new link.. Your download link for your new file.. Get it? Need a pop up picture? HAHA Okay now have a good day.. Its been very entertaining for me. Razz

danatkorg wrote:

I'm glad that you have been entertained because you won't be getting any more entertainment from this site as you are now banned.

I will not tolerate people mocking Korg staff who decide to come to these forums to help us in their own time.

I will not tolerate people creating useless threads only to provoke people and stir things up.

And I will not tolerate racist remarks or threats of any type.
Sparker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading through this thread I realise that I've just lost 5 minutes of my life ... and the will to live Rolling Eyes

Line 6 Flextone XL / Line 6 POD XT / Roland V Bass / Ampeg Portabass & Cab / Assorted Guitars (no whammy bar) ... and a Fender Champ ...
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KronosX wrote:

KronosX,
Why don't you just relax for little bit and wait for your new keyboard to arrive. Take a few days off from posting links, and everything will be alright.

Edit: ah, my advise came too late. Crying or Very sad

apex
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May as well lock the thread as well....

YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/juliusdeberryjr

Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/majesticstudiosllc

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/majesticstudios_jld/
cello
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incredible - couldn't believe what I was reading from someone who clearly has issues as well as questionable motives.

Pp's on a roll Laughing (and thanks once more!)
Comrad_Durandal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was kind of wondering when that was going to happen... Thanks Pepperpotty for keeping this an A+ class establishment.

That being said, I have complete faith in Korg that they will release 2.0 when it's been tested and ready for deployment, and that the folks like Dan and others will be the professionals we've always known them to be to help us with our concerns and problems. Keep up the good work, folks at Korg!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: