Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Kronos Awards
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KorgisKing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: The Kronos Awards Reply with quote

This post is 4 all the Guys/Gals that r so knowledgeable, informative & helpful 2 all of us Kronos owners. Cool
KorgisKing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 1st Kronos Award goes 2 Dan Philips of course 4 being the go 2 behind the scenes guy that knows everything we don't know & want 2 know about the Kronos. I say 2 u sir Thanks 4 being here congratulations & Salut.

So come on lets give thanks 2 all that deserve it 4 all the knowledge & help they have provided us about the Kronos. Cool
KorgisKing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kronos Award goes 2 the Creators & Moderators of this site if it were not 4 u we would not have a place like this where we could get knowledge about our Kronos from Pros.Thank U all. Cool
KorgisKing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kronos Award goes 2 Korg if it werent 4 U there would b no Kronos.

Thanks 4 Creating the Kronos & all the great Keyboards u have created.

KORG IS KING. Cool
danatkorg
Product Manager, Korg R&D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KorgisKing wrote:
The 1st Kronos Award goes 2 Dan Philips of course 4 being the go 2 behind the scenes guy that knows everything we don't know & want 2 know about the Kronos. I say 2 u sir Thanks 4 being here congratulations & Salut.

So come on lets give thanks 2 all that deserve it 4 all the knowledge & help they have provided us about the Kronos. Cool

Aw, shucks! Embarassed Thank you - all of us here at Korg have done our best to make this a great instrument!
For technical support, please contact your Korg Distributor: http://www.korg.co.jp/English/Distributors/
Regretfully, I cannot offer technical support directly.
If you need to contact me for purposes other than technical support, please do not send PMs; instead, send email to dan@korgrd.com
midinut

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we're going to give out awards, I want to nominate Stephen Kay, who invented the wonderful KARMA technology. Since my first Karma Music Workstation, to my M3, and soon to my Kronos ... he's been there every step of the way. Thanks you ole workaholic you ... lol
RKfan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great idea.

Can I nominate QuiRobinez for the great tutorials and free patches!

Also the guys building the software AL-1 editor is really good (havent tried the PCG tools - but seems great too).
KorgisKing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone can give the Kronos Award 2 Whoever u feel deserves it just say The Kronos Award goes to (Name) & y u have awarded them this prestigious Award. Cool
markn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to nominate michelkeijzers and Chrutil for their nice tools, that are helping me not having to wear my glasses too often Cool
runningman67
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My award goes to Sharp. I don't think that I would have got the Kronos if it wasn't for this Forum. Superbly moderated and supported by a superb cross section of members Applause
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to nominate all of those mentioned above (excluding myself; I'm not that self centered, is that English?)

However, due to Korg my free time last year is halved at least by writing PCG Tools (Thanks Korg) and I'm also kind of addicted to this forum either (Thanks to Sharp).
And a lot of other free time is into actually playing the instrument (Thanks Korg again).

No just kidding of course.

I like to thank everybody above, especially Dan for all my info and Sharp for this great forum.

And I want to take this opportunity to thank Steve Pavao, software engineer at Korg who greatly helps me out with questions regarding PCG Tools. Dan gave me the opportunity to contact him (Thanks Dan!).

Also we need to thank Rich Formidoni for his videos and replies at KorgForums too.

And we also should not forget the members who made a lot of programs and sounds not mentioned above. I will not names because I'm sure I will miss some.

(and I like to thank the 600+ users of PCG Tools but that is self-centric a bit).

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and Sharp for this great forum

Takes more than my hands. We have fantastic Moderators Pepperpotty, karmathanever, X-Trade, and mikemolloyuk who every single day help to keep things running and in check.

You would be amazed at the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes in order to keep the forums free from junk, bots, and all manner of other issues they have to deal with.

Regards
Sharp.
Davidb
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

markn wrote:
I would like to nominate michelkeijzers and Chrutil for their nice tools...

+1
Absolutely.
Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
keyboardcook

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm. Any chance of rotten tomato awards for the the guys and gals who seem to get off on giving out about Korg and the Kronos issues, when they never owned one.

Anyway, my nomination goes to Dean Hudson of Korg in Milton Keynes for his excellence in customer service. Very Happy

And to me of course, 'cos my mum thinks I'm brilliant.
KorgisKing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kronos Award goes 2 the Korg team 4 blowing our minds with the new OS 2.0.2 thanks a whole lot.

Kronosors let the games begin.

Long Live the King Cool

Controllers:Roland Ax-1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: