Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LegacyCell not compatible VST plugin!! (KLC-1 v1.1.10)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bandybum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: LegacyCell not compatible VST plugin!! (KLC-1 v1.1.10) Reply with quote

Can anyone please help?

Have updated to lateset KLC-1 v1.1.10.

All Standalone versions seem fine, but worrying is VST LegacyCell plugin.

"LegacyCell not compatible VST plugin!! " according to Ableton Live 6. And Cubase can't even see it although it's in the plugin folder with the other Korg Synths.

Have searched korguser.net. Is there somewhere to download a stable earlier version like 1.1.6?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Bandybum
thomaspeeters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am experiencing the same problem with Live6 as well. I bought a new MacBookPro Intel Duo 2.2 last week and I installed and authorized the KLC (software v 1.1.10) on it. I was using the software and MS20 controller already for two years with my old Ibook with lots of satisfaction.

Now with my issue : In Live6 when I'm trying to open one of the KLC instrument, a popup message appears saying the Audio Unit could not be opened. The instruments are appearing in my Audio Unit bank (Live's left window). Strangely (at least for me...) KLC works fine in stand alone mode.

Does anyone have an explanation for this ?

Should I get software v1.2 to make it work properly ?

Thank you for your help.
Michel_FR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem with my Macbook. I just installed KLC on it & I use Ableton Live 5.2.2 : it won't recognize the Korg VSTs.

The stand alone versions work ok.

I have no idea if Korg made universal binaries of the VSTs, maybe thats the reason why Live refuses them.

My version of KLC is 1.1.10 downloaded from korguser.net.
Michel_FR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I answer my own question.

To be able to use VSTs on a Macintel one has to upgrade his version to the dongle protected one for 15$ on Korguser.net.
Once it's done there s no more challenge code authentification and you use version 1.2.2 (i think). You also need a USB dongle from Syncrosoft. I bought mine from Arturia, on their website, for 14€. The cheapest I found. I received it in a few days.
Once that's done the installation is straightforward, the dongle can store all your licenses.

The Universal Binaries 1.2.2 is very stable on my Macbook, no crashing of any kind in Ableton so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: