Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Part numbers for replacement LED's .....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
reddone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Part numbers for replacement LED's ..... Reply with quote

LEDSLP-190B-51

LEDSLP-290B-51

LEDMT-12-21 UYC-A6

I got the part numbers for replacement LED's from korg UK , although you may need to find whicht LED match the part , the guy was pretty busy so read the P/N's from screen .
Again , if u want to just replace your old ones Korg will do it , though not any other , BUT ... Just as with the tubes , the guy said it can be done at home ( if you are adept with a soldering iron !!! ) or at an electronics repair place .

If you want different colour you may have to order originals ( costing next to nothing ) and find others with matching spec/size . Should'nt be too hard he reckons .

With the new tubes , new knobs and new LED's the MX/SX can potentially look/sound/function that bit better , just do what you feel YOU need .

These are all things i thought about years ago when i first got my MX , so its good to know that its all possible . ITS NOT ESSENTAIL THOUGH , so dont do anythng you dont feel will make a difference to yourself . Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: