Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Digital paino sp 200

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sourisa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Digital paino sp 200 Reply with quote

Hi,

I' am a professional musician, I bought a Korg digital piano SP200 back in 2003, in Cardiff UK. I am now living Seychelles and I have been using my digital piano for practising, gigging and other works. My dear SP 200 has been my faithful servant & lover since 2003 but unfortunately it's no longer working. I have sent it to a professional electronic workshop here and discovered that the fault is with the main circuit board. As there is no agent for Korg here in Seychelles, I would like to know how I can obtain a new circuit board for my SP 200.

I have send an email to the Korg agent in Uk about two to three months ago but no answer so far. I've sent two other e-mails one to the Singapore agent and one to South Africa about two or three weeks ago but again no answer.

I be delighted if I can get an answer, and know if I can be assited. Most of all I will be happy if my SP 200 can funtion again.

Please inform me how could I recieve assitance or what I need to do.

Best wishes

Antoine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: