Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg T1 Buttons an issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roadhog

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Korg T1 Buttons an issue Reply with quote

I have had a T1 ever since they came out in the 1980's. Great board! But the buttons to select banks and patches seem to be very flimsy. I now cannot access PROG-B, and in Combi and PROG-A the Bank buttons for 5 and 9 do not work anymore. If I remove the cover, and get to the circuit board, I can wiggle the buttons and most work again (the 5 and 9 do not), but when I put the board back into place the plastic buttons don't work too well. This has been getting progressively worse. Any suggestions?

I tried looking on the net for the board (KLM-1377) to replace it but I can't find anyone who has it. In fact parts for the T1 seem to be few and far between.

Thanks guys...
ratio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: T 1 buttons Reply with quote

I am in the same boat. The T 1 switches starting to go bad early on. I am sure this was a problem with all T 1 s. Not only the flimsy plastic ones for the banks, but the microswitches on the boards themselves ; Let me know if you had any luck finding parts as I discovered nothing when I searched on line.

The local tech wants $85/hr for repairs. I may just go with an editor/librarian so I can access the parameters through the Mac.

G
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: