Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Zero 8 / 4 Mixers (R.I.P.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reggmail

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Korg Zero 8 / 4 Mixers (R.I.P.) Reply with quote

I believe that the best way to respond to Korg is to not support their products....at all.
If you show a lack of support to your customers,,,,why should your customers remain loyal to you?
Post on as many forums as possible about Korg's inability an non concern about customer request and satisfaction.
You hurt them most from their pockets..especially in these economic times.
I am hoping that a company that have better interaction with there users and cater to there needs like Yamaha or Roland or maybe Pioneer
can pick up where Korg jumped ship on, and design a mixer with what the Zero 4 /8 mixers have + more.
At lease the XOne DJ mixer is talking windows 7 64 bit drivers http://www.xone.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3205&KW=Vista+64

We also need to continue to send Korg letters of dissatisfaction about the lack of support for the Zero 8 / 4 product line.
Also let them know that you will respond back by not supporting ANY of there product line as well. I myself was looking into purchasing the Micro Korg XL but I don't trust that it will have updates and support from Korg looking at how they support the Zero line mixers.
The way to get them is in the pockets...they left us hanging so maybe they need to be hung...out to dry Lol.
I spend lots of money on keyboard workstations and other studio gear, I purposely avoided Korg M3, & the Micro Korg XL for that reason.
Let your voice be heard.
I"M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I"M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANY MORE!!! lol.

Korg USA, inc
316 South Service Road
Melville, NY 11747 - 3201
US Corporate Offices (631) 390-6500
US Customer Service (631) 390-6800
US Product Support (631) 390-8737
http://www.korg.com/contactus.aspx
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
dj Royal Tee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am right there with you bra...
I just posted a comment on KORG's youtube page:

How about less videos and More support of your products. The ZERO 4/8 community has been waiting for quite a long time for 64bit drivers.
-Vista has come and will be gone and no 64bit Drivers.
-Windows 7 is on the Horizon and still no drivers.
That is an insult to all the DJ's who rely on support from a company who makes equipment that rely on their computers yet, you totally drop support on the products that you sell us?
Whats the sense in buying equipment that becomes outdated because of lack of support? a $2000 DJ mixer has become a fullblown paperweight in over a year. That's Unacceptable.

Feel free to chime in! Evil or Very Mad
http://www.youtube.com/user/korgusavideos
X-Trade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to comment on the 64-bit situation other than I agree that it is beginning to be kind of shocking.

however, I think you should have posted here:
Korg Digital Recording and Mixing.

If anyone would bother to read the descriptions, you would find that this section of the forum is:
Quote:
Mastering & Mixing
This section is used for discussing the art or Mastering and Mixing for that final professional quality recording.

whereas the section I linked to above:
Quote:
Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
Discussion relating to the Korg D-series digital recoders, MR-1/MR-1000 mobile recorders and Zero4/8 mixers

Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: