Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Music Stands

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starlin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: Music Stands Reply with quote

Hello everyone. Been lurking these forums for a while and had a question (and a comment or two)

First of all - I pre-ordered the 88-key Kronos a few days ago from Sweetwater. Got the $3,599 price (THANK YOU everyone on these forums!!!) and now it's just the long wait until April/May or so. I'm 23rd in line so hopefully I'll get in on the first batch of 40... fingers crossed. Smile

I'm in an apartment in NY (kinda small) so space is limited. I have an M3-61 (which I'll be selling) as well as a Yamaha P-80 (which I use as my 'practice' piano and will also be selling) and I wanted to consolidate them into the Kronos-88 (plus it's a DAMN cool looking keyboard/piano/new toy).

Question, though...The P-80 has a built-in music stand and in all of the Youtube videos of the Kronos that I've seen there isn't any stand (except for Jordan Rudess and he's using -something-...)

Anyway - was just curious about what people might use for music stands OR are there slots anywhere on the back of the Kronos that has spots to put a stand?

Regardless - I can't wait until I get the keyboard - and to keep reading (and trying to understand) what people write here. Smile

Thanks
robinkle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=58436
Starlin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: