Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Krome Piano Sounds

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fkbkarencald

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:53 am    Post subject: Krome Piano Sounds Reply with quote

Hello Guys

I'm having trouble with my Krome.

In Program mode, when ever a piano sound is sustained, there is a sound cut that ruins the sound. At first I though it was my Amp, but then I got better Amps and it's still doing that. It does it with every Piano Program (KROME Grand Piano; German Bright Grand) except for the Acoustic Piano.

Please Help Crying or Very sad
Thanks
billbaker
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you playing a single sustained sound, or sustaining a large number of notes (i.e., a full keyboard arpeggio)?

You could possibly be exceeding your polyphony, which would cause a cut-off of the first notes played -- and if those were a big stained chord in the bass as you then played a sustained arpeggio above there could very well be an issue with note-stealing. You'd perceive that as a sudden end of those bass notes.

I'm not certain how the German/Japanese samples are handled. It doesn't seem likely that they'd be straight, one time samples with no loop point or with a duration short enough that you'd here that abrupt end.

Whether they're looped badly? I've don't think I've seen any direct complaints posted here.

Can you expand on the circumstances where you hear that cutoff?

BB

Triton Extreme 88, Triton Classic Pro, Trinity V3 Pro
+E-mu, Alesis, Korg, Kawai, Yamaha, Line-6, TC Elecronics, Behringer, Lexicon...
mpaul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:32 pm    Post subject: sound cutoff Reply with quote

Refer post of mpaul, I have the same problem, and solved. http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=89650&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: