Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please some help for my i-3!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elfo07

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Please some help for my i-3!! Reply with quote

Hello Friends,

I’m writing to you from Tenerife, Canary Island, to inquire into some solution for my keyboard. Since I work with Korg i3, I always have enjoying my musical job. But the problems appear and actually it doesn’t work.

In this little isle the official technical service has changing of hands four times and actually I don’t trust in the new people, they have not experience and they don’t look to get enough knowledge.

Because I have quite knowledge in electronics components, I believe that it’s possible for me to repair the keyboard, but the main board isn’t in good condition. So I’m thinking that the better way will be to replace the complete board:

KLM-1631-1S.

What I need is to know if is possible obtained this original spare-part as new from Korg Japan or any dealer in Europe. May be you having some information to help me or know people who can obtain the part from the factory or official service.
Here in Spain the dealer hasn’t solution for me. English is not my mother language and some times I don’t understand enough for inquire by phone, is for this reason I’m writing to you now.

Thank you very much for your attention and receive a warm greeting from this land, yours,

elfo07
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

These people may have what you're looking for. Although the part you want is not listed, they do have a very good range of parts. Give them a call. There's a phone number shown on the page. Good luck.

http://www.marshallparts.com/content/estore_list.asp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: