Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Russia's Proton Rocket hit by somthing?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:52 am    Post subject: Russia's Proton Rocket hit by somthing? Reply with quote

Whatever this is, it's looks like it's responsible for taking down Russia's Satellite Launch.

Regards
Sharp
John Hendry

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: 6th Russian rocket failure... Reply with quote

For some reason this version of the footage on the bottom of this page shows it better: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-15/rocket-carrying-russias-most-advanced-communications-satellite-crashes-take

At 0:59 sec you can stop the video and start it several times and see something coming right at it. If this was a visual anomaly as you might suspect the odds of that being the case is greatly reduced by what immediately follows where you can see energy added to the rocket's plume. Spooky stuff as this is real and what follows is too well known.

From a quick search I found it is reported this was the 6th rocket failure the Russians have had since Dec 2010. And it is reported Russia retaliated against US sanctions by banning the US from using the International Space Station after 2020, and by barring the use of Russian rockets as launch vehicles for US military satellites. Wait a second... why would the US ever rely on the Russians to launch its own military satellites?
Broadwave
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, not convinced... Sure, SOMETHING happened later, but the Proton is a multi-stage rocket and that just looks like the second stage engines kicking in after jettisoning the main burners. As hard as I tried I couldn't see anything approach from the right.

Let the conspiracy theories begin... Oh! They have! Wink
Yuma
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that is simply a star in the back ground, and because the camera is following the rocket, it looks like it's moving from right to left.
John Hendry

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject: Criminal conspiracies exist.... Reply with quote

It's probably not a star or we would see other stars as well in the background. Remember that what we see is being optically zoomed in on, and like looking through a telescope's low power view finder you see more stars and the zoom lens in use is probably more powerful. A satellite would be a better guess but the camera is not panning that fast. And as I said the odds of any visual illusion is greatly reduced by what immediately follows where you can see energy added to the rocket's plume AT THE TIME IT REACHES THE ROCKET not later, and that's what has people's attention. Certainly what we see here is a sign for concern object hitting it or not with the US is relying on the Russians to launch its own military satellites after so many resent failures. And if it's some type of deception it's likely even worse.

I'd be careful of treating conspiracy theories as something to disregard and joke about as the quality within us that makes us see what we want to see is a powerful tool used to promote greed through deception and hide the inertial frame of reference that makes things real, not an illusion of the senses. And seeing the difference is often very difficult for most people especially when the quality within us that makes us see what we want to see is being expressed by people running the show convinced you can get around the laws of physics as well as History itself that shows Order within any society is created by and relative to the enforced Laws that hold it together. Physics shows you receive exactly what you put out unless there is a delay and then it just becomes a bigger dose. E=mc2 created a wait state; it did not stop real War. Jane Fonda is not Nancy Reagan and Nick Herbert is not Buddha as they believe. Even the Eggman is not the Walrus for the source of time is not the resulting information frames created and an analogy expressing the connection of the observer in relativity to energy O=E has been dangerously misunderstood. We are not Mass. We are not made of our atom's single anti-particle. Information is what information is, and it is never lost. We are made of time and that is why our identities have different dates of birth. It is said gamma ray burst energy levels are hard to comprehend and accept, but they are nothing compared to the wait states involved hidden by relativity and time dilation. Time is real.

Conspiracies (gang activity) based on deception and reversing the symmetry of truth are quite real and have controlled the outcome of History since the days of the caveman. And conspiracies that rely on deception using today's information technology are weak and fragile with gravity in control when you add the ground. History shows when deception fails destructive brute force takes over until Nature corrects the problem and eliminates it so energy can follow the path of least resistance to increase {a} freewill acting in harmony so the observer does not end up looking like the Moon that failed to get out of the way of real objects. The moon survived the beating because brute force relies on weight not intellect and it had enough of its own showing even a rock can outsmart brute force. That is interesting because deception involving many people loosely connected throughout 4 States in support of a criminal conspiracy was deliberately abolished on June 9, 2009 showing the glue holding the deception together was too weak to support the weight of the model being built under the load of gravity and was replaced by desperation. Many KAPWC HOA members realized the reality of conspiracy when they learned their "friends" on the Board were being dishonest with a limited water supply and greed was driving causing them all a great deal of loss..... including the Board members themselves as they destroyed their own property values which is the exact opposite of what they were trying to do. And note they were trying to win a war to achieve it and had the advantage. I build small scale models even when I'm not trying it seems. When the HOA member's woke up and hired a Court reporter (just to be safe with so many corrupt attorneys involved) to vote in a new Board they were sued in return with their own money, some used to pay the criminal defense of the HOA attorney arrested for trying to stop the meeting who paid less than $15,000 for my Coldwell Banker CPR appraised @ 1.2 million dollar property as a result of June 9, 2009 where people given weapons to protect society broke the law out in the open with no concern of the law being broken. When the HOA Board used the legal system in bad faith to remove the HOA members Civil Rights that was the final straw that stopped the Board members from ever being able to sell their own properties for anywhere near the amount they would have been able to had they not acted in bad faith as they did. Hardly a false conspiracy and only one of many hiding reality from people with their eyes closed or changing what they see using a filter of emotion.

Criminal conspiracies exist; it is how gang mentality behaves to support the greed responsible for most Wars. But what happened on June 9, 2009 is quite unusual as it proved one existed that I had already reported to the same Sheriffs who disobeyed a Superior Court Order to break the law and take everything I own to acquire the HOA lawsuit's case evidence and legal papers protecting the honest HOA members as well as myself through an obvious final last act of deception to support the crime of criminal conspiracy. The fact I had already reported it several times before and that fact is so well documented makes changing the truth impossible now. Everything I try to do that's really important happens.... years later after growing in size. And notice how fast the weak and worthless were to join together and call it all a false conspiracy. Expert witness says the average person 21 days away from winning a stressful lawsuit and getting their life back after 9 long years along with their legal fees and their property freed up would likely have reacted emotionally and been shot. It doesn't matter if that was the plan supporting the good doctor's false DIS/police reports or not, attempted manslaughter will put you away for many years in a real legal system or even a real corrupt one hiding the truth of its activity if enough people see it. And that's the key: Law Enforcement involved believed they would get away with it because no one of importance would ever notice it. Well... I noticed it. And that caused a lot of very important people to notice it too thanks to SLAC's E158 data matching CERN's neutrino data.

Nature is up to something very "odd" right now as e{a}/t=hv shows. I shouldn't by odds be the one explaining that and we should have destroyed ourselves by now due to way politicians and below think and act.... but I see some serious wave cancelation happening with the nominal wave function in effect. The rich might just get lucky and make it after all without flipping the table of wealth upside down. And not because they were smart. But rather because "The Old Fuddy Duddy" was right and gave the world the gift that was needed to let the emotion of greed head us in the right direction for a change. People want things, and the only way to get the good stuff is to do things right. And way at the very top... way past CERN's scientists some people know that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: